My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 3:41 am  #1

Don't read this if you're a democrap

It'll just piss you off !!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-blasts-60-minutes-biden-interview-noticed-question-contained/

Trump is right.  Softball questions with the answers built right in for ol' joe the scatterbrain.

Some of those newscasters should be drawn and quartered.  They play right into the format they KNOW they have to follow.  WHY would anyone, even the dimwit reporters, WANT a weak president during this time especially??  They shouldn't have wanted joe to begin with but they thought (and still think) things would be better with HIM in office???  Oh brother!!  Now they're in too deep to change course.  Good.  They're all gonna get what they deserve, the problem is so are the rest of us who DON'T deserve it.  Every month I fear for my social security benefits.  One of these days ol' dumbass joe is gonna spend THAT money by giving it away to some foreign country, even though WE are the ones who worked to set that money aside for our retirement.  If he truly had even HALF a functioning brain, he'd be working on a way to make sure social security doesn't run out EVER.  My kids are paying in right now but it won't be there when THEY need it, how can that possibly be fair?  Kinda like ol' dumbass giving student loan debts the $$$ treatment with OUR money.  He nor obozo have ever understood money because they don't understand the REAL WORLD.  They've never actually LIVED in the real world. But joe, he likes and hasta have his naps.  That's what's important to him.  Obozo likes it when joe sleeps too, because that gives obozo a chance to be fully in charge.  Think that's a joke?  It's not, look it up.  The two most horrible men, besides a few who WORK for them, in the world.  And the REAL, TRUE citizens of the USA are the ones who will pay for their mistakes.  Oops is not gonna cut it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera