My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2023 9:29 pm  #1

You hafta ask yourself . . .

Does biden even have any marbles left to roll around in that empty head of his???  Doubtful. 

A few republican senators have been asking questions of biden's "administration idiots" what SHOULD be done about the border, now that even democrap mayors and city council people are asking what the hell to do with all the migrant people who've come into their cities? These officials are out of places to put them.  The dimwit dems have thrown people out of hotels, apartment houses, nursing homes and God only knows what else to make room for what they only HOPE will be future democrap voters.  It is THOSE people who are actually sick of what biden is doing because he's letting in the worst of the worst and he's giving them incentive to come here.  Thing is, they are NOT going to vote for ol' dumbass joe.  In fact, he's already lost much of his base because of his idiotic, stupid rules and regulations and his attacks on those who are actually trying to DO something about these illegals.

Here is a short quote from the latest Byron York email I received.  I would like to have put the link here but there isn't one.

"Go back to 2020. In August of that year, running against Trump, Biden vowed: "There will not be another foot of wall constructed on (MINE: I think he meant BY) my administration. I'm going to make sure that we have border protection, but it's going to be based on making sure that we use high-tech capacity to deal with it. And at the ports of entry — that's where all the bad stuff is happening."

Really??? WAS he cracked or something?  Things have only gotten much worse, but he still thinks they're going to get better??  These illegal people who are dragging drugs into our country and the ones who are now armed to the teeth are NOT the ones going to the ports of entry, how stupid can the current dinwit "administration" be? 

It's truly disgusting to see that so many of the dems actually buy into that argument.  It's pure fictional nonsense.  They're all so busy worrying about blacks and gays that they are being led astray from the real problems in this country.  Our biggest problem right now is our current president, Mr. DIMBULB. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera