My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2023 12:45 am  #1

WHAT???

What in the hell were Cuban migrants doing in Mexico in the first place??  I thought they all went to FL?   Certainly they didn't go to mexico so they could/would encounter the CBP and become "registered" and then turn into got-aways, right?  So then why were they there?

I saw this headline earlier in the day today and then had a helluva time finding anything about it, so I just did an online search and this is really all I could find.  It's on one of those scrolling things where the titles and articles change about every 10 seconds, but you can get the drift I think.

https://www.reuters.com/video/watch/10-cuban-migrants-killed-in-mexico-road-idRW625902102023RP1

This is just getting nutz.  Where the hell is our "MOST competent President" of the USA (so we're all supposed to believe) who is supposed to be handling this stuff??  Oh, right he was still sleeping or sleeping again, or maybe just taking his afternoon nap - seems he is in bed a lot.  But then again that's his "comfort zone" where he spent a lot of time in his early years (with family members) too. 

He appointed COMMALA as the border czar but she could care less about THAT job, she'd rather be telling tall tales to the schoolchildren of America who are being taught that boys are girls and girls are boys and they can be whatever they want to be - sexually.  It's just completely bonkers.  I wonder which of the biden script writers came up with that loser of an idea, it's a doozy to be sure.  People are getting sick and tired of that sex change crap, too.  There is no room for that convoluted kind of thinking now.   Boys do not have milk producing boobs and girls do not have peckers, it's pretty simple logic, no?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera