My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2023 10:10 pm  #1

Accusations without evidence

I truly hope Ken Paxton can get the whole border wall controversy going again.  It needs to be scrutinized and dealt with, and apparently the republican are going to have to handle it seeing as how our current "border czar" COMMALA harris isn't doing diddly shit about it and doesn't intend to, neither does ol' dumbass joe.  Joe is also destroying the remaining equipment still at the border wall area so that the wall cannot BE completed by this or any other administration.  Believe me, PDJT will get it done because he's done it before.  THAT'S why ol' joe is so afraid of Trump - - Trump gets things done, he doesn't elect this person or that person to do his job, nor does he go about setting up 350 unnecessary "committees" to do stuff that joe himself could do with the stroke of a pen.  Dimwit dems couldn't make charges against Paxton stick (no apparent REAL proof, just made up shit) and that's what they're now doing to DJT. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/acquitted-gop-ag-back-first-order-business-dismantling-illegal-alien-colony/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 28, 2023 11:05 pm  #2

Re: Accusations without evidence

The dimwi dems are NOW claiming that Ivanka and Jared Kushner were instrumental in running the White House under Trump!  How ridiculous.  Anything Kushner might have been up to was on his own, nothing to do with "orders" by Trump himself or anyone else for that matter.  Ivanka wanted to help her father but it was totally misconstrued by the dimwit dems.  But it's perfectly ok for hunter biden to seek refuge and LIVE in the White House during his years of drug abuse and addiction and he's STILL at it.  They all think we don't know who's STASH that was which was found in the last few months at the white house in an area open to the public but rarely used.  It is my understanding there were also drugs or MJ found in the Oval office.  Imagine that, but no charges will be filed because hunter considers himself the Golden Boy of the first sons ever to be in the WH.  He's a criminal, a liar, a thief, a cheat, an addict to both sex and drugs, he's guilty of also using alcohol on the premises.  But he's preferred over the Trump kids?  Ha.  By whom?  This is the dimwit dems LOGIC on this kind of stuff.  Incredible hypocrisy.

Wish I had a link for this story but I'm currently following it on tv with the impeachment HEARINGS.  People should know the difference between a HEARING and a TRIAL, shouldn't they?  But it appears they do not.  I am only watching occasionally (between westerns on my favorite channel !!!) because Jonathan Turley is able to get a word in edgewise every once in a while between the rantings of Jamie Raskin and a couple of other dumbass dems.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera