My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2023 3:26 am  #1

This is why . . .

. . . Nazi Nannzi wants to get back into politics.  She thinks she can sway people.  What a jackass.  LOCK HER UP!

https://pjmedia.com/columns/darrellfrost/2023/09/08/the-swamp-is-trying-to-cancel-nearly-4-3-million-votes-n1725386

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 10, 2023 5:19 am  #2

Re: This is why . . .

I toldja she was up to something, didn't I ??  All sweetness and light, that almost made me barf on the spot. Here's a taste of what she's really after.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Pelosi concludes by “respectfully” asking her constituents for their votes; then the octogenarian power broker who is only marginally more coherent than Old Joe Biden signs off with a girlish “Nancy.” She needn’t have bothered with any of this. She could have tweeted: “I will be requiring my House seat for another two years, peasants. Your vote is expected” and San Franciscans, apparently bent on civic suicide, would have flocked to vote for her in similar numbers.It was helpful, however, for Pelosi’s staff to give us this statement. It’s a bracing reminder of just how manipulative and dishonest the dominant left really is, and how little they think of those who have enabled their lavish lifestyles. Wouldn’t it be marvelous if San Franciscans threw Pelosi’s repulsive statement back in her face in Nov. 2024 and didn’t award her the coronation she expects?"

I thought that dumb bitch was moving to Italy??  Believe me, they'd deal with her a LOT differently than the USA is.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/09/08/pelosi-says-shes-running-again-in-a-statement-that-you-have-to-see-to-believe-n1725670

I wonder how many more facelifts are in her future?  How many more trips to the beauty salon without a face diaper when everyone else in CA is REQUIRED TO WEAR ONE.  She can take her future and shove it. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera