My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2023 11:13 pm  #1

biden's gonna open his big mouth just once too often . . .

. and then - BOOM! 

He's a cantankerous old man, that's all there is to it, and we NEED to be rid of him pronto.  He has no sense of trying to negotiate, he simply gets mad and strikes out.  When you do that with powerful enemy countries, it probably will not end well.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

" . . . losing your temper with an aide, a reporter, or the president of a country that needs us far more than we need them, is entirely different than losing your temper with a country that has nuclear capabilities."  Yeah.  BOOM ! 

He simply blows his stack and says whatever - - without thinking first.  That's a problem he's had for a long time, also with his actions (like smootching around on little girls???).  No wonder his son is a pervert, hunter had a good teacher.  How can jillypie stand that old creep?  She's power hungry and money hungry and I guess he fit the bill at the time she was looking around.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hot-head-alert-joe-biden-lost-temper-chinas-president-crap/

biden has no sense of decorum at all.  NONE.  Adult once, child twice.  We're into 2nd childhood with him and that's exactly what America doesn't need right now.  We need strong leadership because of all the chaos that old creep has caused in 3 short years.  Actually they've been 3 of the LONGEST years I can remember.  Gas prices, grocery prices, through the roof.  I'm afraid to go anywhere these days because of armed illegals.  It's HORRIBLE.  He has destroyed the USA.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera