My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2023 4:26 am  #1

THIS is why you don't dismantle the police

She got what she deserved.  Sorry, but that's how I feel about the whole damned scenario of the dimwit dems who are "dismantling" everything they THINK they don't like.  Ditto for letting illegals into the country by the millions, UNCHECKED.  That should NEVER happen in a once prosperous country like the USA.  Now the country has become a shit-stained trash dump full of tent cities full of druggies and thieves.  Which tent does biden live in, I wonder?  Is he on the streets of LA or the streets of San Fran or the mean streets of WADC?  He claims he's "homeless" doncha know?  The druggies must be helping him, because if they weren't HE'D be the one bleeding. 

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/09/07/shivanthi-sathanandan-discovers-consequences-of-dismantling-the-police-n2386950

Many of our larger cities are beginning to realize what a horrid move that was, only to support biden's failing campaign for 2024.  They believed his trash talk so much that they bought into all the nonsense being preached from the pulpit of JRB (when he can actually string two sentences together, coherently).  You just DON'T listen to a loser like that.  He's been a loser all his life, if he wasn't it wouldn't have taken him 50+ years to get somewhere in politics, right?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera