My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2023 9:28 pm  #1

You've got to be kidding, right? MSDNC is a disgrace to humanity

Maybe these people should sit down with pencil and paper and list ALL of the things biden has done WRONG while in office and also while he was VP under the criminal Obozo.  Evidently Obozo was a good teacher because biden learned a lot of ways to lie to the American public from obozo, just like he (OBOZO) lied with his "health care plan".  It was supposed to benefit everyone (we knew better at the time) but those assholes got it passed anyway, against the wishes of about 99% of Americans.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/09/02/msnbc-panel-says-joe-biden-is-decent-in-ways-the-gop-could-never-fathom-n2386814

I mean, really?  They actually think he's decent?   Their standards are VERY low, we've known that for many years, actually since the presidency of Dwight Eisenhower.  Other than Trump, we haven't had anyone decent since that time, and certainly not a democrap.  They're too busy focusing and plotting on ways to screw over America and sell out our natural resources to foreign countries.  I guess that's what the dimwit dems call "decent".  No wonder we're in trouble.  And KJP just continues to lie to our faces directly from the presidential podium.  She's a puppet who's obviously being paid a lot of money for every lie she tells.  What a DREAM JOB!

Just think about what's happening at the southern border alone.  THAT'S A DISASTER, I'm sorry to point out.  If dems think it's so wonderful, why aren't they going there to see it with their own eyeballs?  Because they DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, and that's a problem for America.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 3, 2023 9:53 pm  #2

Re: You've got to be kidding, right? MSDNC is a disgrace to humanity

"After Tolliver wandered off topic and speculated how McConnell’s condition will impact Congressional business, Ruhle turned to The Bulwark’s Tim Miller and wondered, “Civility and decency are long part of Joe Biden's brand. They have been his whole career. How long, Tim, do you think he can maintain and stay on that high road if he's facing Donald Trump in the election?”Miller was thrilled with the question, “He did in 2020. He's continued to stay on it. I'm just happy you brought this up because it is just such a contrast and I don't think he gets enough credit for it.” "

Are they talking about the way biden has lied to the American people about absolutely EVERYTHING?  It would appear these folks are defending that narrative

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 3, 2023 9:57 pm  #3

Re: You've got to be kidding, right? MSDNC is a disgrace to humanity

And then there's THESE people supporting biden. (?)  I don't call this support.  If that IS support, I wouldn't want it if I were running for some kind of office . . . 

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/03/plot-twist-florida-nazis-are-big-biden-fans-lol-n2386824

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera