My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2023 1:27 am  #1

Why are people getting their panties in a knot about this?

So Trump didn't go to the debates, so what?  He does a rally about once a week and it's not as if we don't all know where he stands on all the important issues and what he'll accomplish when he gets back into office.  People are STARVING for a President who actually represents AMERICA, ol' joe only looks out for himself and his stupid family members.  He needs hunter to earn his bread and he needs jillypie to hold him up when walking on the grass.  Other than that, the man should be in a coffin.  His hired "gangster prosecutors" aren't looking too good right now.  They're literally going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to make any of those charges stick and none of them, as far as I can see, are smart enough to do that.  Not smart enough to come in out of the rain in most cases.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/08/25/the-morning-briefing-can-the-trump-hating-psycho-prosecutors-be-stopped-n1721700

Of course they can be stopped.  It's the judge they get that I'm more concerned about. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera