My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2023 4:24 am  #1

Now we're supposed to worry about ol' joe biden's safety????

OMG.  A little plane flew into sacred "air space" and was run off by the big guy's "protectors".  Good Lord.  Who gives a shit anyway?  I wish someone would attack him from the air, attacking him to his face does no good because he's too feeble to understand what's going on.  I feel REAL safe, don't you?  This old, crotchety man is our LEADER??

Uh-huh.  SURE he is. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/fighter-jets-scrambled-clear-airspace-bidens-vacation-spot/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

The dumbass spent 6 hours in Hawaii surveying the damage (like hell he did) and now he's back at his vacation spot.  How many vacations does that make for him since he became President (on our tax dollar?)??  I heard somewhere that he's taken (in days) more than 1 year in vacation time already.  He sits at the beach under an umbrella, I mean, heaven forbid he should get some sun and be something other than pasty white.

If he did less vacationing and more time at the WH he might know what his wayward son is up to, seeing as how hunter seems to spend more time there than ol' joe does. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera