My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2023 11:43 pm  #1

Joy Ann Reid is a bigot

Just listen to the vid of this stupid woman and try to make sense of what she's saying.  It's ridiculous, she knows it too because she even has a very sheepish look about her.  It's too bad one of her co-hosts didn't stop her before she had BOTH feet in her big mouth, but they did not.  How sad that people are so damned stupid.

Maybe for people in HER income bracket things are marvelous under biden, but for those who are barely scraping by it's anything but wonderful.  She makes a 7 figure salary for bashing people.  Unbelievable. No one pays ME to do the same thing !!  She can remain a fan of biden if she chooses but most of us are sick of him and his incompetent speech writers and his "planners".  I think even jillypie is getting sick of the old curmudgeon.  She, more than anyone, probably wishes he'd drop dead so she wouldn't have to protect his mindless ideas any longer.  Like his "scorched earth rant" in Hawaii.  What a dumb jackass he is.  People have lost everything they own and he wants to send them $700?????  But Ukraine is getting BILLIONS in OUR TAX DOLLARS.  Does biden pay taxes on the White House while he's in residence there??  If not, he should, but I would suppose that too belongs to WE THE TAX PAYERS.  A charmed life for a crime family, wouldn't ya say? 

I say kick her ass off the air, we do not need this sort of division - - we have enough of that already.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/25/joy-reids-take-on-trump-is-the-worst-yet-n2386588

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera