My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 22, 2023 4:37 am  #1

biden seems to think it doesn't matter if he didn't go to Hawaii until

LATE.  Very LATE.  He should have been over there the day after this happened.  He's far too feeble to do all that traveling and besides, he doesn't like to pee in those plastic cups!!!  He is SUCH a jackass how in the hell did he ever get into the WH to begin with ?  Oh yeah, right, they cheated him into office by inventing the fake COVID nonsense and now they're gonna try it again in the next election, as well as the whole "investigation" into the money laundering scheme thing which is nothing more than a distraction at this point, which is the goal.  Sorry pal, we're onto you now.  Even my son has gotten so he can't stand this guy and he was a supporter (much to the disappointment of his dad and I).  WE WATCHED THOSE VOTE NUMBERS CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT and that event is never gonna change.  biden hid in his basement while his lackeys did all the work to oust him into the oval office and even THEY are regretting it now.  Man those nimrods have to actually WORK now because they have to do his job for him and they probably don't like that very much. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/08/21/biden-arrives-in-maui-and-the-people-are-having-none-of-it-n2162874

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera