My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2023 5:21 am  #1

Too little too late, pal

Please, let's NOT play this game.  He knows he should have done this sooner so now he's ready *near the end of his term* to DO THE RIGHT THING?   OMGod.  What a jackass.

https://truepatriotnetwork.com/post/64829_the-biden-administration-is-making-moves-to-address-the-ongoing-migrant-crisis-a.html?utm_source=2459&utm_medium=deployer&utm_content=&utm_campaign=digest&utm_term=

They are only addressing this now because some of the rich bitch communities are having to deal with busloads of these people.  Heaven forbid they should have to support their OWN policies.  This is how they LIE to people and many people buy into this crap.  Not me, man. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 10, 2023 5:29 am  #2

Re: Too little too late, pal

Do they REALLY believe the people of this country are stupid enough to believe this nonsense?

https://tpn.net/breaking-secret-service-says-no-suspect-in-white-house-cocainescandal/?utm_source=2459&utm_medium=deployer&utm_content=&utm_campaign=digest&utm_term=

Believe me they KNOW who this cocaine belongs to (gee whiz I wonder how they knew!!!) but no one is going to charge hunter biden with this punishable crime.  Why does CONgress and the rest of the criminals in power keep looking the other way on this deal?  No wonder people want to get rid of all of them and start completely over.  That would be the best thing that could happen for this country.  No Adam Schiff's, no Dianne Feinstein's, no Mitch McCONnell's . . . CLEAN HOUSE!!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 11, 2023 12:30 am  #3

Re: Too little too late, pal

The biden "administration" is afraid to answer questions in case they unwittingly say the wrong thing.  If the biden's are truly NOT involved in some pay for play scheme, where's the evidence showing they don't know these people who claim to have been involved and also claim the biden's were involved deeply, and that is not happening. The pay for play thing is still "in play".  It is tantamount to admitting their guilt, AFAIC.  hunter's lame excuses so far are really not convincing anyone that at least HE wasn't involved in anything.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera