My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2023 4:42 am  #1

I thought we had the abortion issue settled?

Leave it to the dimwit dems to keep it alive, which they feel they NEED to do until after November of 2024.  They are, however, causing themselves more problems than they know.  People are starting to turn against them on this issue and it's about damned time.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2023/08/09/the-top-three-issues-of-2024-and-yes-abortion-is-a-big-one-n1717491

Pray to God these people think this through thoroughly before making such a crucial decision.

I graduated high school in May of 1971 and many girls in my senior class did not graduate because they were laid up with abortion struggles from getting a back-room quickie job done by some quack.  We all knew who they were - - these girls actually thought no one knew what was happening!!!  I'm sure they know better now.   Couple of girls just quit school and had their babies, which I fully respected a lot more than ending a human life.  I feel that abortions are horrid unless it endangers the Mother, the child, or if the child would be born with some awful health issue (like anencephaly).

I was one of those girls who wanted to take my Mom with me on my honeymoon to make sure I got it right!!!  I sure wasn't out there "experimenting" with grown up feelings and actions as far as sex was concerned.  We smoked, we drank, we played billards, we had river parties, but we were not out goofing around having sex.  It's just something not a lot of kids from my generation thought about, unlike kids of today who seem OBSESSED with the human body (and also all the ways to mutilate it, for God's sake).  WTH is wrong with people?  Has this entire country lost it's marbles, following suit to joe biden???  We KNOW he's lost his. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera