My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2023 11:29 pm  #1

They go after him in court, he's gonna come after them - IN COURT

Are the dimwit dems really too stupid to understand this message?  Trump is talking about all the legal and court proceedings being thrown at him right now.  He's simply saying if they continue to throw legal language at him, he's gonna start doing the same - with LANGUAGE, not with guns blazing or knives sharpened.

It's really hard to believe these democrap idiots take every word LITERALLY.  Especially if they think it's gonna help THEM.  What a bunch of dumb asses.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/05/donald-trump-does-himself-no-favors-with-his-truth-social-post-n2386026

(This is a great article, lots of Jonathan Turley stuff in there and ya'll know he's my favorite guy to report this stuff.  He's smart, he's witty, he's right on his game.  Almost makes me wish HE was running for President!!

Although I have mentioned here on this board several times over the past few months that I wish he would just stay quiet about his feelings, he seems bent on speaking out.  It's legal for him to do that, but it would be in his best interests to just keep that shit to himself.  But he has his own mind, I guess.  I just hope he doesn't end up choking himself with some of those words. 

I really wish someone would emphasize to Trump that these kinds of words do not and will not help him WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE.

THAT'S what he needs to be doing for the next 15 months.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera