My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2023 12:42 am  #1

Definitely an historical event

Ya just gotta read this.   https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/08/02/hayward-thread-n2385916

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
Combine that with rules that say only one Party is ALLOWED to challenge election results, or sabotage the administration when they lose, and what do you have? A withered husk of "democracy" dying of terminal cancer. Single-party tyranny that barely pretends to tolerate voting.— John Hayward (@Doc_0) August 2, 2023

Thing is, our gubmint from eons ago has made this voting thing the only voice THE PEOPLE have when it comes to politics and our "rule making officials".  biden's "administration" is taking that a step too far and has been doing so since day 1 of ol' joe's time in office. 

I doubt if he'll finish out 2023 much less 2024, so THEN we're stuck with flip-flop COMMALA.  Dear God in Heaven, no no no.  But there's no one else I'd trust them to "appoint" either.  We certainly don't want any of the clowns we've been subjected to so far, that's for damned sure.  This is precisely why we need DJT back in office.  At least he knew what he was doing and he knew what we the people wanted, and tried to do that between indictments and trials for the damn dumbest stuff the morons on the left could conjure up.  

Thank God America isn't a democracy.  It's a REPUBLIC.  Only the dimwit dems think of this as a democracy where they can rape we the people to get what they want. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera