My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2023 9:53 pm  #1

Jack Smith is just pulling stuff right outta his . . .

. . . ass, at this point, to try to FRAME PDJT for anything he can think of that MIGHT work.  Believe me, none of that junk is gonna work.  In fact, Smith is starting to piss off the dimwit dems at this point.  That's not good - for him.  It's great for Trump.  Every time they pull stunts like this, Trump's support numbers rise.  Imagine that.  Like I've said before, people in the USA don't care much for liars like Smith, especially when they twist the truth (like the Jan. 6 crap he's working on right now.  It's appalling that Smith is getting tv time, which is really what he's after.  He's got nuthin'.).

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/08/01/andrew-mccarthy-and-jonathan-turley-pour-cold-water-on-latest-trump-indictments-n2385910

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 2, 2023 10:40 pm  #2

Re: Jack Smith is just pulling stuff right outta his . . .

Let me ask you this:  Is what Trump is being charged with even CLOSE to the stuff the biden crime family is NOT being charged with???  You really gotta wonder why the biden's have broken so many laws and are still getting away with it?  This is nothing less than a planned coup.

*BLM
*Anti-Fa
*sleezy hunter deals
*the debacle in Afghanistan
*all the ammunition left behind that American taxpayers paid for
*and now the debacle in Ukraine, which is another false flag incursion
*the border crisis and
*the now evolving drug crisis which piggy-backs off the border crisis
*the massive inflation in this country, which was dressed up to look like something good for we the people
* this current administration is pushing Blackrock (of all things) on national tv wanting people to invest in this criminal enterprise supporting china, et al, and we need to stop supporting & funding chinese made crap and any chinese companies.  Try not to buy chinese made crap.

ALL of this and MUCH, MUCH more turns out to be nothing more than lipstick on a pig. This all started under the Obozo administraion and this stupid country elected that dumb bastard twice.  We cannot let that sort of thing happen again.

The people see all of this for what it really is and we will soon find out if they will stand for the biden criminal family charging our best President, PDJT, with umpteen false charges.

https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/08/01/new-trump-indictment-n2385909

And what the hell is THIS???   https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/08/02/the-new-charges-against-trump-carry-the-death-penalty-n1715460

I don't think a dumbass like Smith could EVER pull this off without the help of the entire DOJ, CIA, FBI, et al.  I just don't think anything like that is ever gonna happen, skeptical as some reporters may be about the whole thing.  Like the nerd who wrote that article for instance.  Didja see the way the article ended?  He was doing nothing short of jumping up and down.  What a jackass.  PJ media has stooped to it's lowest in this article, AFAIC.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera