My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2023 8:48 pm  #1

Why haven't social media companies been shut down?

With all of the nonsense being spewed from everyone on these sites, shouldn't they be closed down? Does the gubmint have the authority to do that?  I have no idea but SOMEONE should figure out a way to do it.  Instead, our stupid reps and senators are actually USING social media to spread more garbage, some of it may be the truth I don't know, but we'll never know the REAL truth if the owners of these things are taking down all the posts they don't like.  It's crazy.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fbi-report-claim-burisma-cfo-literally-said-hired-hunter-protect-us-dad/

The one guy from Russia actually said hunter biden was too stupid to deal with so they needed ol' joe in order to carry on their burisma business.  Another incredible tale.  It is a purposeful mess, however.  This helps the biden crime family to continue to conceal their motives for nearly ANY STUPID THING THEY DO !!  Incredible lack of foresight on the part of these companies.  People are trying to withdraw their "memberships" from them but once you're signed up you're in it up to your ears.  That's why I don't belong to any of those sites.  TRASH, pure TRASH.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera