My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 20, 2023 10:34 pm  #1

America has been hi-jacked

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 21, 2023 1:07 am  #2

Re: America has been hi-jacked

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 21, 2023 11:16 pm  #3

Re: America has been hi-jacked

If you think Americans are appalled at the way joe biden cannot deliver even a 2 minute talk, just imagine what the chinese and russian people must think about all of this!!  He stammers and stutters, he stumbles and fumbles . . . THOSE countries have no confidence in the man but we the American people are supposed to be confident in him??  Uh, somehow I don't think so - - he needs to be impeached pronto.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/07/20/john-kirby-thinks-bidens-incoherent-mumbling-is-very-clear-n2626015

John Kirby is on drugs, so is KJP and good ol' petey butthead buttigieg.  There are too many here who are cheerleading for a man who cannot function for another month let alone another 4 year term.  Hell he still has over a year to go in his current term as president and I doubt he will make that even without being impeached.

I am questioning his personally functional ability, his honesty and his ability to carry out his duties.  Aren't you????  EVERYONE should be concerned about a guy who leaves the WH without his socks.  Where the hell was his handler jill??  Where was hunter?  Sitting in the cubby smoking the dope they found in the WH a couple of weeks ago, apparently.  Heh.  Funny but not funny, right?  But we're supposed to believe hunter and joe when they say joe isn't "the big guy" and knew nothing about the money from burisma???  Yeah, uh-huh, sure pal.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera