My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2023 11:28 pm  #1

I am watching the coverage on tv

The interrogation of people who are speaking to the issue of hunter biden's criminal actions starting in 2016 or so and now we can see that the D's allowed to question Mr. Schapley and Mr. Zeigler are already twisting the answers of these people to the point where the whole thing is going to be thrown into the trash bin of history.  No matter how well Mr. Comer and Mr. Jordan do in questioning these people, it isn't going to matter.  The biden crime family is having their tracks covered at every turn so they will be able to slide out from under these charges.  It's horrible and despicable.  The story keeps changing and yet anyone with common sense can see what's happening.  Yet the biden crime boys are gonna get away with this, just like they got away with the tampering with votes on election day and then the traversing of a chinese balloon over the entire USA to spy on our military bases.

Do you feel safe in this country?  The hypocrisy is astounding.

If you aren't watching them on FOX news,  you should be.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 20, 2023 8:17 pm  #2

Re: I am watching the coverage on tv

Today the "hearings" are about ANYTHING but the biden crime family.  I toldya this was gonna happen, did I not?  The whole thing was ARRANGED to originally investigate and talk about the hunter biden "money crime" scandal which essentially is supposed to be the investigation of hunter's whole life since ol' dementia joe weedled his way into the white house while sitting in his basement (are you still wondering how that happened, too?). 

This entire hearing is a sham and the dimocraps are shitting their pants while looking for ways to disrupt anything from coming forward about the biden crime family.

The entire "investigation" has turned into an attack on republicans, blacks, asians, etc., almost ANYTHING but the biden crime family.  This is a disgrace.  This is a slap in the face to America.  AND from what I can see, the dimwit dems are turning on their own party!!  RFK, Jr., is a democrat and yet they are busy attacking him because they do not like his messages.  Can you imagine a group of people being so vicious?  I can.  We're seeing it play out on live tv right now.  GO WATCH IT ON FOX NEWS.  I think that's the only channel covering this stuff.

Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera