My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2023 9:50 pm  #1

Trinity?? REALLY???

I wish they PLEASe wouldn't assosciate the word Trinity with this stupid article.  It starts off talking about how ranchers are finding poop in their fields along the border.  So what??  It has NOTHING to do with the word Trinity but the writer managed to squeeze two subjects together here.  It's appalling.

The church were I was married was the Trinity Lutheran and I don't think any of those members would be "excited" about the use of the word in this context any more than I am.

Some of today's journalistic "creativeism" is simply APPALLING.

https://www.westernjournal.com/pecan-farmers-find-feces-fields-report-devastating-truth-happening-southern-border/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

I'm sorry but what does it matter if ranchers are finding poop in their fields?  Don't their cattle poop too?  This is just ridiculous. And really who the hell cares.  Poop is organic, it will eventually work into the soil and do it some good unless it's poop filled with drugs, then it will damage the weeds, right?  Good grief such a stink over nothing. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera