My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2023 8:48 pm  #1

Weather: please tell me you KNEW this was gonna happen

It's ELECTION SEASON.  All things from greenie energy to the border mess are now being "reversed" because biden needs to find support amongst republicans and indepents, who up til now have tried to stop all of his nonsensical "I got elected on this stuff" policies.  Sure, when people are running for an office they'll say anything and support anything.  After all, we ALL know how ol' joe really feels about women (playthings, where do you think hunter got it) and how he feels about black people, after all,  he's felt the same way for the past 50 years and NOW all of a sudden he like blacks, ESPECIALLY black women?  OMG, give me a break, man. 

Remember, election season is lying season for the dimwit dems.  Say anything, do anything, just get yourself elected because it's all about "the Benjamin's".  And Omar would know!

https://www.westernjournal.com/environmentalists-furious-bidens-intrusive-new-green-initiative-live/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera