My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2023 12:03 am  #1

Sports: NHL announces major change to policy

It's about time someone in the sports world wakes up and smells the roses of reality.  I'm so damned sick of all this gay and lesbo crap I could puke little green apples.  But finally someone has some sense:

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"This past season saw numerous players and teams outright refuse to participate in the events in which teams pander to LGBT groups.To be clear, players will not have to dress up for any cause, Bettman said, so it’s not just about telling the rainbow mafia it’s over (even if it probably is about just that).

During a discussion with Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet, Bettman proved himself to be a capable businessman."

https://www.westernjournal.com/nhl-announces-major-change-next-season-backlash-liberals-will-hate/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

All of this "pride crap" is gonna come back to bite us in the ass, just wait and see.  Give them an inch and they'll want a mile.  They already have far too much influence in American institutions, thanks to dumbass joe biden and his wacky "administration" full of these types.  BEHIND CLOSED DOORS LIKE IT USED TO BE was fine with people, but this crazy new world stuff is sickening.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera