My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 25, 2023 11:15 pm  #1

They hate him because they FEAR him

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 25, 2023 11:47 pm  #2

Re: They hate him because they FEAR him

People who are on the leftist side of this coin don't seem to understand that our current leader is guilty of all kinds of sexual crap, not to mention a lot of other illegal stuff.  Yet, they have no problem slandering DJT about anything some of it not even remotely similar.  I do not recall Trump EVER being accused of touching some movie star's boobs in public on a podium in front of the whole damned world, do you???

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1672767286380306438

Trump is popular because people like him, people trust him and people want him back because our country was liveable when he was in office, no matter what else they want to try to criticize him for.  It's just outlandish some of the crap these leftist monsters will try to cite in their "tweets".  They better look in the mirror more often before jumping down the throats of others.  Nah, they're too GOOD for that, right?  biden is an angel, I suppose?  Obviously those oafish morons think so.  It's pure craziness.

Some of the comments on that twitter thread above (as you read farther and farther down) are absolutely stinky.  These people what YOU to believe that THEY are religious because they want to END RELIGION AS WE KNOW IT and then they cite some offhand bible verse that doesn't mean a thing.  So even THEY don't know for sure which side of the fence they're on.  Talk about withering and crazy people.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera