My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2023 3:09 am  #1

We have a mobster living at 1600 Penn. Ave.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 24, 2023 3:44 am  #2

Re: We have a mobster living at 1600 Penn. Ave.

It was always the "big guy".

=18px"It's good to be a member of the Biden Crime Family. (MINE: Uh, no. NO ONE wants to be a member of that crime family).

Once again, Hunter Biden is facing no consequences for his criminal actions.

Early Tuesday morning, news broke that Hunter Biden reached a tentative plea agreement with the federal government where he is expected to plead guilty to tax evasion charges and the illegal possession of a firearm.

The president's son is not expected to serve any jail time, which is not only a slap on the wrist but a slap to the face of every normal American who would go to jail for such crimes. 

Can you imagine what would happen to YOU if you refused to pay more than $1 million in taxes and lied about your drug addiction on a Form 4473 when purchasing a firearm?

You would be locked away in a prison cell for years.

Then we find out yesterday that the Biden DOJ interfered in the investigation, and thwarted several attempts to charge Hunter previously. And new text messages were released showing Hunter coordinated "business" dealings with his father. 

More and more, conservatives see the two-tiered justice system in this country, and it's time we all work together to take back the White House in 2024 so that we can clean house.

While the Biden Department of Justice and left-wing media refuse to hold Democrats and those in power accountable for their crimes, here at Townhall, we will not stop reporting the truth, exposing leftist corruption, and detailing the grotesque double standard and hypocrisy in our injustice system."

**Taken from the Townhall EVIP page but there was no link, so I had to C&P.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera