My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2023 2:35 am  #1

IF he abused his power as VP, what do they call this now?

Of course ol ' dumbass joe will deny everything, as usual, hell it's what he does best, but reporters or no one else is gonna get anything but that ugly smirk out of him.  He probably can't remember a thing about any of it anyway, so hunter is the one who needs to be talked to and charged.  The 2 of them can be grand cell mates.  Wouldn't that be fun for them?  Don't have to cook their own meals, don't have to do their own ass-wiping or anything.  A miracle !!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-strange-response-reporter-confronts-alleged-bribery-tapes/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=conservative-brief-CT&ff_campaign=dailyam&ff_content=conservative-tribune

Nothing NORMAL has happened under this "administration".  Joe is just as warped as his "queer guests" last week.  I think at one time joe was a true pervert and jill must have loved that, too.  That family does NOT respect America or American values, obviously.  biden and his family have no respect for ANYTHING or anyone in this country.  I'm frankly quite surprised joe didn't reach up into that "queer man's shirt" while they were at the WH.  That would have been right up his alley.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 15, 2023 2:39 am  #2

Re: IF he abused his power as VP, what do they call this now?

HOW DO YOU LIVE TRUTH WHEN WE ARE BEING TAUGHT NOTHING BUT DECEPTION?

No wonder kids are confused.  Hell, most adults are confused, too.  No one knows where the lines are or when we've crossed them.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera