My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2023 12:02 am  #1

Instead of being "queer" month, June should be "fidelity" month

I couldn't agree more.  This is a good article although I wasn't able to view the vid included because my browser carrier blocked it.  That's ok, I got the message and I WISH millions of others would get the message, too.  Our society, right now, is in the shitter and I doubt things will get any better with this "administration" in office.  Gotta get rid of those meatheads, ASAP.  They are doing their best to get rid of donald trump because THEY'RE AFRAID OF HIM.

GOOD!!!!!!  I hope they stay afraid of him cuz he's gonna win this upcoming election hands down.  biden probably won't even be able to make it to the podium.  What the hell does America want with an 80 ish year old skeleton of a man who will be 4 years older and more frail than he is now?  WE DON'T, doncha see??  That's why biden was kept hidden in the basement during the previous election but they ain't gonna have that "luxury" this time around (although they're working on another STRAIN of illness to push on America to keep him there) and fool the rest of us.  Only THIS TIME the repubs are not gonna play nice.  I'm sooooo ready for the election. 

This is just a great article and I hope YOU can view the vid.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/31/return-fidelity-princeton-professors-brilliant-move-flip-pride-month-head/

We have enough problems in this country without piling on all this crap about men being women and women being men yada yada crap.  It's just plain sickening.  These people don't even understand their own platform because they keep railing against people going to church.  Don't they know the Holy Bible is FILLED with dirty, almost filthy, stuff?   Maybe if they actually knew anything about religion they'd know better than to attack it.  But you'll notice, in the end GOD got it right!!  We're just now in the throes of Sodam and Gomorrah AGAIN.

Sodom in American English(ˈsɑdəm ) noun

Biblical city destroyed by fire together with a neighboring city, Gomorrah, because of the sinfulness of the people: Gen. 18-19

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera