My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2023 9:35 pm  #1

Sorry, this won't work

Because most Americans hate Obozo, too.  So why would we elect 2 people we've come to hate in the past 14 years?

We won't.  They're DREAMIN', as usual.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-may-trick-sleeve-win-2024-supreme-court-get-involved/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 7, 2023 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Sorry, this won't work

If biden has to use certain Amendments to win the election, what does that tell you?  WHAT DOES IT TELL HIM???

People DON'T want him, how obvious can it be.  And even if you don't believe in poll numbers (I sure usually don't) even that is a good indicator of sentiment in America towards this criminal and his criminal family.  AND - - hunter is gonna try to use the Al Capone move to avoid his problems.  That also will not work for him because PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HIM AND HIS DEPRAVED LIFESTYLE.  I mean, there are photos !!!!  So now we're talking about 3 criminals who want access to the WH??  The people won't stand for any of this (at least I sure as hell hope not). 

TRUMP 2024  !!!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 8, 2023 1:16 am  #3

Re: Sorry, this won't work

He had to cheat his way into office in 2019, although they continue to deny it and that it was mostly about hunter's problems being kept hidden.  But if a person needs to cheat his way into office for a 2nd time, isn't that enough proof that people don't want him and are going to continue to buck him all the way through?  He's already ruined America as we knew it.  No sir, I don't even think he's gonna get away with cheating this time.  And why would anyone want him to?  He'll be in his upper 80's by the time his term is up.  And we don't want any more of COMMALA's gibberish/nonsense and we SURELY don't need obozo for a 3rd term, although that's who's been in the background all throughout biden's presidency right now.  You'd have to be an idiot not to know that.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-may-trick-sleeve-win-2024-supreme-court-get-involved/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=conservative-brief-CT&ff_campaign=dailyam&ff_content=conservative-tribune

I say if you have to TRICK your way into office, you prolly shouldn't be there, no? 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera