My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2023 10:15 pm  #1

The HAD to get rid of Tucker

Because he told the truth, with citations for all of his words, but heaven forbid someone tell the honest truth to the American public.  No sir, they'd rather have us all continue to be lied to by doods like Kevin McCarthy.  We need to get rid of McCarthy and pronto.  He will do nothing good for this country, he is busy assisting the dimwit dems.  Tucker tried to explain that to people, but this country just doesn't deal well with the truth anymore.  We've been lied to for so long that now we've come to accept it and expect it.  NOT ME MAN.  I'm with Tucker - tell the truth always no matter what it costs you.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-news-reportedly-banned-employees-saying-one-particular-word-air/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

Fox news is no better than any of the rest of the whore-mongering leftists who think it's fine to let men into women's bathrooms and even in women's sports.  FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH AMERICA???  We have gone off the deep end and there is no bringing us back, I'm afraid.  Just a lot of political empty promises.

I have a question.   What happens to all of the "donation money" given to these jerks running for political offices, if they don't use it for their campaigns??  You know and I know what happens to it.  That's how you get rich in Washington like nazi nannzi did.  You feed off the bottom-feeders, which is what they think WE are.  The peons, the morons - - that's what they think of us except when it comes to taking our money and also taking it away from us.

Another book banning?  Just don't buy ANY of their books.  It might behoove all of us a lot more if we were to read books about PAST history, and we might all be able to learn something.  I've mentioned several books by or about Eleanor Roosevelt here (poor thing was married to the biggest crook this country will ever know) but no one thinks there are lessons to be learned from past mistakes.  I assure you, there are.  MANY LESSONS.  If people had done this sooner we might not be in the fix we're in now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera