My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2023 12:52 am  #1

What a bunch of turncoats

Hey, it's not Trump's fault that AMERICA let the doorknob (who we now have) into office by letting his "people" cheat for him in the last election.  They stuck him in the basement, created a false narrative of a worldwide "illness" as an excuse for it, stuffed and hid ballot boxes - - - but these OFFICIALS let all of that happen and now they want to blame TRUMP for it???  C'mon man.  joe biden didn't deserve to be president any more than I do.  His colleagues knew that but they let it all happen anyway. 

So they can all just STOP BLAMING TRUMP.  It's sickening.  I don't think desantis is ready for this, especially when we have such a mess in the united states right now.  I think only Trump can fix this mess.  But we have to give him the chance.  He COULD have and WOULD have served 2 consecutive terms had the dems not literally cheated their way into office.  THEY HAD A LOT OF FOREIGN HELP, don't kid yourself.  And 100 people aren't going to make one bit of difference anyway.

https://www.westernjournal.com/eight-year-alliance-100-ex-trump-officials-endorse-potential-rival-2024-run/

At any rate, I hope these people who did this get WHATEVER THEY DESERVE.  It would be sweet justice, no?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera