My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2023 10:34 pm  #1

Nobody ever said they shouldn't "fly private" . . .

. . . what we said was, they shouldn't be allowed to fly using fuels they ban the rest of us from using.  If they're gonna fly "private" they need to first develop electric airplanes and THEN fly wherever they want whenever they want, according to THEIR OWN RULES.  I mean really?  We can't use gas in our GAS VEHICLES (can you afford an EV? I sure can't) but these execs can use gas in the airplanes and helicopters THEY use?  Aren't THEY the ones who said "no more drilling, no more gas, no more fuel, no more deisel"?? 

Yes sirrreee, they're the ones all right, like john kerry and obozo and michelle, GWBushieboy, hagzilla and billyboy, bill gates (even though they all fly whenever and wherever they want) and all the other goons who have absolutely no clue what they're talking about much less what they're actually dealing with when it comes to shutting down fossil fuels.  THEY ARE SUPREMELY STUPID.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/why_do_politicians_fly_private.html

2. Avoiding Public Scrutiny

Hey, they did THIS PART TO THEMSELVES.  The rest of us cannot help how stupid they are.  THIS is what greed does to people who know NOTHING.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera