My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2023 12:45 am  #1

Ready to start impeachment? Spin the wheel . . .

Pick a name out of the hat and they should be impeached.  They're all just as dirty as they can be. Not to mention they are all liars.  Why would these people want to live under biden's favored communisim rather than freedom?  And if so, why are they so concerned about Trump being a Russian agent?  What difference would it have made if he was because clearly biden is a chinese agent.  Where's the difference?  The difference is that the whole country knows the dems are lying about Trump and hiding their own infirmities.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-leader-ready-start-impeachment-top-biden-official-people-getting-killed/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 17, 2023 9:49 pm  #2

Re: Ready to start impeachment? Spin the wheel . . .

Now I read an article this morning (didn't copy it now can't find the damned thing) where it said MTG now wants to dismiss her case of charging Merrick Garland with whatever it was she was going to charge him with (I think it concerned the border mess). 

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE INTIMIDATION GOING ON IN WADC????

The American Public (John Q) needs answers.  Straight answers, we're tired of all the lies.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 17, 2023 9:54 pm  #3

Re: Ready to start impeachment? Spin the wheel . . .

The dood from PA introduced the bill, not MTG. 

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/743/text

You'll get the gist within the first few sentences.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera