My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2023 3:27 am  #1

Honorary degree for stupidity?

I didn't know they gave out "honorary degrees" for stupidity and/or incompetence !!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-delivers-disastrous-commencement-address-howard-university-receives-honorary-degree/

You really gotta read this.  It's shocking.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE @ LINK ABOVE:

"The lie was re-invoking the specter of “white supremacy” in the U.S.– an idea that’s been politically dead in the United States ever since the segregationist Democrats of the South lost power.

Biden, a man with a documented history of close relationships with the hidebound racists of his own party in his early days in the Senate, chose the setting of Howard University — one of the oldest of what are known as Historically Black Colleges and Universities — to deliver a speech where he claimed that “white supremacy” is “the most dangerous threat to our homeland.” "

The biggest threat to the USA is the biden crime family and there's no 2 ways about that.

There's a video included in the article of his entire speech but I cannot imagine wanting to listen to a whole 1 1/2 hours of that lunatic trying to slur his way through some meaningless speech.  Not me, man!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera