My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2023 5:50 am  #1

biden gets "brutal" news?

Hey, this isn't brutal to me, it's wonderful, people are finally starting to wake up and smell the coffee.  They are finally realizing that the man is a failure on many levels.  We need leadership especially now after biden has completely destroyed the USA.  I hope he and his son are both punished in a major way but I'm not counting too much on that, although a couple of great republicans have done a LOT OF WORK to follow the breadcrumb trail left by both joe and hunter, so I hope they both get jail time.

https://www.westernjournal.com/americans-hand-biden-brutal-news-re-election-campaign-begins-trump-smiling-right-now/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

To me this is GREAT NEWS.

TRUMP 2024, MAGA!!!  ULTRA MAGA, whatever you wanna call it, just get him back to fix this God awful mess because he's probably the only one who can.  We have a bunch of good senators and reps helping with this maze of criminality by the entire biden family so hopefully something good for the PEOPLE will come out of it.  That would be the best news ever.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera