My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2023 7:10 pm  #1

Did ol' joe just forget to tell us?

Did he have all of the WH helicopters and other vehicles switched over to all electric?  Because if he didn't, he's kinda sorta  breaking his own damned rules.  NO WH vehicle whether it rolls or flys should be able to MOVE without using electricity, dirty as it is.  That's what he wants you and I to do whether we can afford it or not.  The first hurdle of that dumbass idea is even buying an EV.  I couldn't afford to BUY one let alone pay to charge and run one, so how does that work for anyone else?  When his whole family is flying around the globe, and also that freakish john kerry who is touting all of this nonsense, we are supposed to stay in our basements I guess, huh? 

I really hope joe isn't pinning his hopes to a 2024 election win because he's not going to make it.  One way or another that freaky dood isn't going to be at the helm of the WH any longer than necessary. He should be in jail for child molestation and money laundering, not to mention about 600 other things.  And believe me no one wants COMMALA to take over when ol' joe keels over either, so that is also working against him.  I'm just glad he has more going against him than for him, to be truthful.  We can't afford any more joe biden years.  Even the rich people are turning against him (except his own family) because he speaks gibberish most of the time.

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"For more than 100 years after the American Revolution, it wasn’t really an issue. The difficulties of trans-Atlantic travel in the 19th century ruled out any presidential presence at British coronations."

https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-bidens-king-charles-coronation-stunt-breaks-100-year-old-american-tradition/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal

I would rather no one represented the USA rather than that stupid jill and hunter's daughter.  They seem to forget that hunter is not exactly the popular guy his family seems to think he is.  He could paint his crummy paintings from now til doomsday and not pay for all the trouble he's caused America since his "father" was cheated into office (no doubt with hunter's help, he seems quite practiced at that sort of thing).

We just gotta get Trump back. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 7, 2023 7:20 pm  #2

Re: Did ol' joe just forget to tell us?

AND, can you only imagine what it's costing the American public to install all of those useless, dangerous charging stations?  Think joe is paying for that out of HIS pocket?  Ha.  Yeah, sure.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 7, 2023 7:35 pm  #3

Re: Did ol' joe just forget to tell us?

And then, of course, there's THIS little nugget people seem to forget about all too frequently.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dc-library-brutal-surprise-biden-waiting-shelf-sexual-assault-accuser/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera