My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2023 4:39 am  #1

The sad reality for America

"The sad reality for Americans is that Biden knows — and more importantly, Biden’s handlers know — that the establishment media has too much invested in this presidency to let little things like incompetence, incoherence, evident cognitive difficulties or evidence of corruption get in the way of Biden’s continued tenure in office."

https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-biden-perfectly-sums-first-two-years-office-doesnt-look-good/

biden knows this so well he doesn't even seem to mind admitting it.  How strange, but then again "imagine that".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 7, 2023 5:00 am  #2

Re: The sad reality for America

biden is also taking advantage of the American citizens in a few other ways, too.  For instance, he couldn't seem to muster up the energy to go to the crowning of the new KING OF ENGLAND (they haven't had a king in a LONG time), but just a week before that he had no problem traveling to Ireland.  I don't think Ireland even wanted him there.  It's probably a good thing the dumbass didn't make it to England for the ceremony because he would only have done something stupid to embarrass the USA.  They've got his number on that, so they probably weren't surprised he didn't show.

He is a complete and utter failure and a total embarrassment to this entire world.  If the USA gubmint would have PAID him to go to the coronation in England, I have no doubt he would have gone.  He's like a whore - - he'll do anything for money.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera