My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2023 5:43 am  #1

Marketing bullshit

I think it would be easier to sell real, stinky bullshit (at least it's a viable fertilizer!!) than what our current bunch of lamebrains in the WH are trying to sell us. 

This is nothing less than out and out thievery (or theft) and propping up their own incomes.  They can drive gas powered cars and fly on fuel powered planes and helicopters, with no seeming problems. You know, "nothing to see here".  But NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT.  We all must follow our marching orders.  Heh, up theirs, I say.

I recently saw a photo of a cartoon showing one half of the cartoon as people living on the streets with signs saying they are begging for food and/or money.  The other half of the cartoon showed a grand, beautiful home with a manicured yard, a huge pool, a tennis court and about 8 cars surrounding the home and a few parked in the 10 stall garage.  I doubt those were EV's. 

What we have going on here is utter and complete bullshit from this half-witted "administration".  Don't expect things to get better until 2024 either.  biden won't win in 2024 and neither will that God-awful COMMALA or any other dimwit dimocrap.  They have already sealed their fate.  THAT'S MY PREDICTION.

https://www.dossier.today/p/the-great-bank-nationalization-era

And thank God they have sealed their fate, because it will come to an end. Autumn of 2024 can't get here soon enough for me.

TRUMP 2024!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera