My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2023 2:59 am  #1

JFK didn't "steal" the election . . .

. . . it was a set-up by LBJ, the jerk.  He was in on that whole thing because he knew the ONLY WAY he could ever become president himself was to ride the coattails of JFK.  My dad was never in favor of JFK wanting LBJ for his running mate, and it was proven why my dad was 100% correct.  The whole story about that was nothing but a complete lie, and I'll tell you another thing we know FOR A FACT.  GHWB was highly involved in that assassination.  Don't believe me?  Look it up and you'll find I'm right.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/12/16/22176920/jfk-stolen-1960-election-chicago-illinois

Just like with Trump's election troubles, our "elected officials" crappy as they are, would actually hafta LOOK for the cheating and the stealing of votes, etc.  But they didn't want THAT to happen so they just didn't bother.  Dumbass John Thune from my state didn't want them looking too closely, either, because he's supposedly a republican but he's the biggest RINO next to McCONnell I've ever witnessed.  And there are plenty more of them.  Thank God for guys like McCarthy who are actually trying to look at the criminality of it all.  But it's not stopping the border crush and in 3 weeks it's gonna get a whole lot worse, and dumbass biden wants to GIVE these illegals OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY.  What next you ask?  Who the hell knows what they have cooked up.

Last edited by Debrah (May 1, 2023 3:08 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera