My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2023 2:54 am  #1

This is interesting BUT . . .

. . .  even with the name Kennedy behind him, I don't think he could beat out Trump.  Trump's accomplishments are pretty well etched into the landscape of people's minds and they like him very much because he (despite several dumbass moves by Adam Schiffty and Chuckie Schooooomer) has been through the meatgrinder and came out smiling, happy and upbeat and he wins!!!!!

Not sure a Kennedy could do that, although I really like RFK, Jr.  He's a remarkable guy and he was a pitbull against the ever-lying Fauxchee's of the world,  but I still like Trump better I think.  RFK might be my second choice or he might make one terrific VP.  Now that's a thought.  People TRUST him, just like they TRUST Trump.  I mean hey, you either do or you don't and I certainly do.  Much more than anything in a dumbass democrap ROBE.  Dimwit dems have NO HONOR, not even among thieves and that's a bad sign for them.  Demented joe is bad advertising for their party and they know it but COMMALA is even worse, so then WHO do they have???

Ha, no one.  See what I mean?

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/29/tinfoil-haturday-how-rfk-jr-could-save-the-republic-and-avenge-his-father-and-uncle-n1691407

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera