My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2023 11:41 pm  #1

Why does this keep happening?

Why does this sort of "activity" keep happening all across the country? 

https://www.westernjournal.com/train-carrying-lithium-batteries-paint-derails-sending-cars-mississippi-river/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

Problem is, this time it was ol' joe's favored lithium batteries that were part of the wreckage.  Any OXYGEN?  My God, oxygen is very explosive under certain conditions.  This could have been very bad and it makes me edgy that trains run straight through the heart of the town in which I live, at least six times per day and half the night.  Past all kinds of buildings with contents that would go up in flames in a heartbeat.  This just can't keep happening and there has to be a reason why it's never really happened (not at this level) before.  Maybe our breastfeeding DOT dood/woman could at LEAST look into this, even if he doesn't know what the hell he's doing (and he sure doesn't).  I could run that office better than he does, for a fact.

This was what one with a brain would actually call "a disaster".  Why hasn't anyone questioned that dead headed queer KJP about any of this she would know the answers wouldn't she?  Heh, yeah, sure.  She never answers anything of value, she defers everything to someone else.  What, pray tell, is the use of having that idiot bomb in the press room then?  No one seems to know why she's there.

Between her an butthead buttigieg we aren't GOING to get any answers that make sense, either.  NEVER.  And that's the way ol' joe wants it apparently.  The less the American public knows, the better the dimwit dems like it.  That's how they were able to rig the last election *YES IT WAS, and that's how they THINK they're gonna do it again.  Ha, we'll be ready for you this time so hold onto your underwear !

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera