My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2023 5:24 am  #1

See the vid of biden's "announcement"

I didn't think the old bastard could even get OUT of bed at 6:30 a.m., much less be dressed and ready to start lying through his teeth.  Wonder what time he had to take his nap that day, and then what time it was lights out for the night?  You can tell he's now entered his second childhood just by his slack schedule.  We are children twice and an adult once, remember?  Hey, he's there!

The vid is toward the bottom in the link below.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2023/04/25/breaking-desiccated-fossil-joe-biden-launches-re-election-bid-in-pre-dawn-video-release-n1690101

That vid sure doesn't change MY mind about not voting for him.  I wouldn't vote for that creep if he was our only choice.  Thank God he's not our only choice.  We may need to call God in for this one, actually.  That's the only way this country will ever be saved and be able to recover from the mess biden has made in less than 3 years.  I wish we could just get rid of him now.

WHY isn't anyone investigating him and why are there no hearings involving his family and his past, like what they put DJT through?  There's just no excuse for any of that except that his "handlers" won't let any of that happen.  We need someone we can trust in that office and it's NOT biden, for damned sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera