My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2023 10:26 pm  #1

The stupidity of FOX news will come back to bite them . . .

. . . in the ASS.  People, including me, really liked Tucker - - he was the ONLY one there who DIDN'T interrupt his guests every 2 second like Sean and Laura do.  I can't stand either of those two morons, so I guess I'll hafta find something else to watch - - it will NOT be CNN, guaranteed. 

Don't you worry, Tucker will have no problem finding something else to do.  He's TOO GOOD at what he does and the networks couldn't handle the fact that he told the truth without reservation.  He didn't care whose toes he stepped on, and that's the way a good newscaster oughta be, especially if what they're saying is the TRUTH.

Why is it that all the news outlets these days cannot stand to have the truth "out there"????  The American people deserve the truth but apparently the media people don't think so.  What a bunch of idiot assholes.

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-fox-news-top-host-part-ways-last-show-already-aired/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

FOX news will soon find out the mistake it made.  What a bunch of clowns. 

I will not be signing up again for FOX NATION either.  Done deal. 

FOX is finished now.  And the way this was written up, now AOC will think she actually had something to do with it.  Someone PLEASE tell her she's totally irrelevant, please please please?? 

She's an ass-kisser.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 26, 2023 1:38 am  #2

Re: The stupidity of FOX news will come back to bite them . . .

What'd I tell ya?  Tucker will land on his feet, just like I said he would.  He has massive appeal, and it's BECAUSE he tells the truth (even about the Jan 6 mess of lies from the biden "administration") when everyone else is busy making up lies about what happened.  I heard today that ol' joe is actually gonna run again and thinks he has 8 years left in him.  Doesn't he realize he has already served 4 of those 8 years??  I don't think he has a clue.  Many of us do not feel safe with that jerkwad in office.  He's dumb as a post.

But no one dares to tell the truth or one of the minions (in this case Paul Ryan the creep) will blow a whistle and all the lapdogs from the dimwit dems start barking at the gates. 

Tucker will be fine.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2023/04/25/fox-news-is-dead-and-tucker-carlson-is-already-living-large-with-a-job-offer-n1690059

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 26, 2023 11:33 pm  #3

Re: The stupidity of FOX news will come back to bite them . . .

Mark Thiessen is a guest (right now) on FOX with Sandra Smith and John What's his name and he actually just said that biden is more popular than Trump.........has this dood SEEN the crowds Trump gets at his speeches??  I mean joe dumbass can't pull in 10 people but Trump gets so many people they can't fit them all into the stadiums or wherever he's speaking.  I can't believe people are THAT stupid, but of course Theissen was an employee in the Bush era.  Good Lord he must be putting his head in the sand before he goes on these tv programs.  He's totally disconnected.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/04/26/biden-announced-hes-running-again-in-24-so-heres-a-little-reminder-of-how-much-he-really-hates-us/

Tucker is lucky not to be there (at FOX) anymore because he's the only one who had a real BRAIN and used it, which is of course, ,why he was fired.  He didn't LIE for anyone or anything.  The station says "let go" but that's just a way of dressing up the statement saying "you're fired".   I put this article here because Tucker was always revealing things, usually bad things, about biden.  Is there anything else he could have reported on?  I mean, hell, there IS no good news from the current administration.  If there is and I missed it, please post here and point out where I'm wrong.  Otherwise, they should shut up.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera