My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2023 2:41 am  #1

I know it isn't nice to say but - - YAY!

I mean, I'm not as worried about his age (in numbers) as I am about his mental incapacitations.  Besides he's skinny as a rail and doesn't look healthy.  I don't know about other women but I like men with a little meat on their bones and a functional brain in their heads, not being propped up by someone and having his minions running the show.  That's not a president, that's a "tool" which is exactly how they're using biden and have done so for the past few years.  His wife is the biggest culprit for propping him up and his son is going to get away with being a TRAITOR to this country. 

Can you believe that? I mean, can you believe our country is putting up with this nonsense and more or less even supporting it?  People must carry their brains around in their ass.

But this article made me say YAY!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/tide-shifts-biden-top-two-papers-admit-really/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

HERE'S MORE:

https://www.westernjournal.com/nbc-news-gives-biden-bad-news-president-not-good-place/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

PDJT is no spring chicken either, but just LOOK at the difference in the two men.  I mean, really??  PDJT could handle 2 more terms if he were allowed to do that.  There's just no comparison between him and the dimwit dem who pretends to run occasionally, after he clearly falls down on the step of Air Force One (both going up and coming down).  Part of that is because of the "wind" biden says.  Well, it's because he's so skinny.  A good brisk wind is gonna get the best of him so maybe if we just leave it alone he'll do HIMSELF out of the next election without any help from anyone but the same Mother Nature he's trying to ruin.  Fires, train wrecks, cattle dying mysteriously . . . and a host of other WEIRD things about him and his family.  We don't need that - - we need TRUMP.  I see now why Trump doesn't trust DeSantis.  Ronny boy had everyone fooled for a while there but no more.  He's clearly not our man.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera