My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2023 11:17 pm  #1

So THIS is how A. Blinken ended up in the WH . . .

I knew there had to be something nefarious about it all.  He's a little weasel and he worked/works for OTHER weasels - - all of them in the WH even now.  hunter doesn't have an "official position" but we all know he's his dad's "caretaker" when jill ain't around.  Wonder what he makes off THAT gig?

https://www.westernjournal.com/judiciary-committee-secures-damning-testimony-biden-laptop-white-house-full-panic-mode/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

They ALL hafta go.  Clean house, sweep out the rats and the riff-raff and declutter the place.  Trump is the only one who can see to it, I think. 

All the lies they've accused Trump of committing are things they've done themselves, and much worse.  If Trump's family had done even HALF of what this biden crime family has done, can you imagine what would have gone down???  OMG.  It would have been a nightmare.  But Trump raised his children in a different manner, obviously, to be honest and truthful and they also learned to WORK, not sit around huffing crack cocaine, et al.  I guess it all depends on who you know, right?  We'll all be watching this time around.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera