My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 21, 2023 10:05 pm  #1

A-B thinks we're all idiots

They are about to learn a harder lesson than they've already had to learn.  Apparently they don't really care much about profits.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/20/anheuser-busch-thinks-were-idiots/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=act_eng&seyid=61249

Yes sir, they're right - - almost every fair sized city in America now has what is called a Micro-brewery (we have several in my area of the country and many of them right here in town) and THAT'S the kind of beer people should be buying anyway.  It's called SUPPORTING YOUR COMMUNITY, not some jughead company who thinks you aren't worth the powder it would take to blow you to hell.  Give 'em the middle finger by not buying their BUDWEISER or Bud Lite crap.  Personally, I think it tastes like bunny piss anyway!  That's actually what we used to call it in high school when we weren't supposed to be drinking it anyway.  I think the liquor store owners let us get by with buying it because it helped clear out their storerooms and coolers of the junk!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera