My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2023 12:37 am  #1

The guy was right: schiffty IS a scumbag!

Why did they stop him from giving his opinion?  Schittface was getting to give HIS opinion, which in my view is no more important than the opinion of the "protestor".  We have bastardized the word "protestor" and it's no wonder.  The dimwit dems like shitface schiff NEEDED it to happen.

I hate watching videos online but this one (although mostly inaudible) is worth hearing, just because you can clearly hear the word scumbag!  AND HE'S RIGHT - - no one should be defending the antics of Alvin Bragg but all the dimwit dems are right behind that fat bastard.  How awful for this country.

https://rumble.com/v2irjwu-scumbag-protester-explodes-on-adam-schiff-for-defending-alvin-bragg.html

To me it's quite obvious that Adam Schitt is OBSESSED with DJT.  Every thing he speaks about has to do with his perceived "fate of Donald Trump".  God the guy is totally and dementedly obsessed over this.  Something isn't right in his head, wires are loose or something.  Someone hit him, maybe that will put things back where they belong!!!  Adam Schiff is a moron and he's wasting America's time.  Funny but you never hear him mention a word about the BOXES of papers found in biden's possession.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera