My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2023 8:53 pm  #1

He actually thinks he's "helping" America, how does he figure that?

Does he actually think the things he's doing right now are HELPING America?  I think he's just stupid enough to be convinced of that by his "handlers". 

He's such as ass.

You will have to scroll to the bottom of the page and find the vid (in the row of vid's) where dumbass is talking to the people (not the representative people but the elites) of Ireland.  This is the one where he ends by saying he thinks we should lick the world.  How can we 'lick the world' when he's giving America away every time he signs his  name to some piece of paper?  He can say "I really mean it" until the top of his head blows off but you know and I know he doesn't mean it and he probably doesn't even understand what it means anymore.  He's old, he's crotchey, he's impressionable enough to believe ANYTHING.  We can't have that for much  longer before America is totally destroyed.  Now he wants to give OUR social security money to the cartels and the illegals who just wander into the country because he made absolutely no effort to stop them.  He never INTENDED to stop them.  Every time he opens his mouth, SHIT falls out.

https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2023/04/06/our-french-revolution-n2621631

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 16, 2023 8:58 pm  #2

Re: He actually thinks he's "helping" America, how does he figure that?

The dems are losing their grip, they can feel it and they are scared.  They don't like it when THEY'RE not in control, and they can't cheat their way into office and destroy America.  I just don't understand why they'd want to do that, it makes ZERO sense.

But then again, nothing this "administration" has done thus far makes any sense.

Lloyd Austin and all the rest of the muckety mucks holding positions of authority right now are full of hot air and they all think they have answers.  Let's hear them.  Up until now I've heard nothing but bragging about what they perceive to be their accomplishments, when in fact they are destroying America.  GET THEM ALL OUT OF THEIR POSITIONS OF POWER, ASAP.  The sooner the better for America !!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera