My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2023 4:03 am  #1

What happened?

Whatever happened to the "follow up" on hunter biden's criminal past, present and future?  What about old joe the creepy child-feeling criminal, are we never going to "investigate" these doods???

Apparently not.  They will continue to be creepy criminals as long as they live and no one will say a friggin' word.

Unbelievable.  But they want to indict Trump for something biden ALSO did (many more times with many  more boxes of papers) and they have no intention of doing anything to biden.  This is the definition of crazy in our society.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 15, 2023 11:31 pm  #2

Re: What happened?

Why is this so shocking? This is what biden has been trying to do ever since he set shoeleather into the oval office on day one.  It's why HE hasn't bothered to close the borders, no matter what his stupid sidekick VP does or doesn't do.
He wants America to be overrun with "democrat voters" and he figures this is the easiest way to do it.  But the man is gonna be 81 years old by the next voting period.  I wouldn't vote for him anyway but I sure won't vote for anything with politics like this.   It's not up to America to "support" those people in ANY way.  Not fiscally, not religiously, not in any uplifting manner.  They could all have stayed in their own "home" countries and tried to make things better if they come from such "fighting spirit".  God what in the hell is wrong with THIS country?   Where are all the politicians with gonads?

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-proposes-rule-change-allow-non-citizens-receive-entitlement-benefits/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

You fight shit like this you certainly don't support it unless you want America to be ruined and have absolutely NO HISTORY that's of any value.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera