My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2023 4:15 am  #1

Can biden stand up to a REAL *not rigged* election?

I cannot believe people think biden will be able to stand up to the hustle and bustle of a REAL election.  Not one run from his basement, not one polluted with false ballots . . . a REAL election.  biden could never ever stand up to that kind of rigor.  Trump could do it standing on his head but frail ol' biden would never make it, so then tell me this.  WHAT MAKES THEM THINK biden WILL EVEN BE ALLOWED TO RUN IN 2024?  DO YOU THINK HIS STAFF WILL ALLOW THAT??  Ha, hardly.  He would hafta make a fool of hiimself to do it and they certainly don't want that.  Besides, biden is a loose cannon and goes off script, saying whatever comes into his head full of marbles rolling around, he lies and his CONTROLLERS can't handle him.  Not to mention the man LIES like a rug.

If they were so "honest" why haven't they come forward with anything at all about hunter biden's criminal background?  Heck they won't even approach the subject of ol' joe's criminal background.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/chris-queen/2023/04/12/new-polls-show-biden-and-trumps-strong-lead-heading-into-the-2024-primaries-n1686587?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

If biden has what they term a "strong lead" it's because the whole thing is rigged already.  You can thank obozo for ALL of that.  He's the main player here and don't you forget it. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera