My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2023 9:36 pm  #1

Who do YOU think owns the world?

Ever since I discovered (or realized) that about 7 of the major places we all go when we eat a meal outside our homes (i.e. Olive Garden, etc) are all owned by the same corporate conglomerate, Dardin Foods. 

So, we think when we go to different places to eat we are "spreading the money around".  WRONG.  We haven't been doing any of that since the Obozo administration.  

It's not like when we purchase (privately) our own meat we are buying from one source (usually).  It used to be the same when we could purchase raw milk, which is no longer an option, sadly.  I LOVE RAW MILK, whether it comes from a cow or a goat.  It's all good and good for you.  Dan and I used to buy our beef from a guy over on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and wow did he have 2 GOOD LOOKING sons! The beef was delicious, too, and mostly grass fed, and we bought our goat milk from a lady up in St. Onge who was put out of business by our lovely state gubmint.  I blame our gubner (who is a rancher of all things) and a couple of our ridiculous senators and 1 legislator, who don't know one end of a cow from the other.  This article explains it all pretty well although a bit wordy.  Won't hurt you to read it though, I promise! https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/04/11/blackrock-vanguard-own-the-world.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 11, 2023 9:44 pm  #2

Re: Who do YOU think owns the world?

Our idiotic gubner is worried about sports while the rest of us are worried about how and what to feed our families.  You can see the disconnect, right?

https://www.westernjournal.com/kristi-noem-ominous-5-word-warning-biden-admin-threatens-halt-transgender-bans-sports/

Everyone I know is sick of all this transgender crap.  Either you get it or you don't.  If people want to cut off their body parts and pretend their something they aren't, let them.  The only people they're ultimately hurting are themselves.  They'll find out at some point and I SIMPLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

C'mon Noem, focus on the real stuff for a change, not the petty unimportant stuff and the "politically correct crap" like changing street signs from their original spelling to something YOU think will be more acceptable.  It's nonsense.  I have a book I'll send to Noem showing how stupid she is being about this.  Or maybe I'll just take it to her, even if I hafta sit outside her office for a week.  Wouldn't THAT be interesting because I guarantee she won't wanna hear from me.  I'm old, I'm pissed off, and I'm not afraid to speak out. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera